Online Professional Development Workshops
At Answer, we know that many professionals do not get the training they need to comfortably and confidently discuss sexuality and sexual health with teens.
Those who have received training don't always have access to professional development to stay up to date on the latest information and best practices. If you work in a school setting, health care environment or community-based organization that serves teens, Answer's online professional development workshops are sure to meet your needs.
Each course is built to align with the topics outlined in the National Sexuality Education Standards and support the requirements of the National Teacher Preparation Standards for Sexuality Education.
- Sexual Anatomy and Response: Getting Under Your Skin
- Sexuality ABCs: Abstinence, Birth Control and Condoms
- STD Basics: Helping Students Stay Sexually Healthy
- Pregnant and Parenting Teens: The Basics and Beyond
- Relationship Skills for Teens: Dating, Mating and Deliberating
- LGBTQ Issues in Schools: Celebrating and Supporting Diversity
- Boys and Sex Ed: Beyond Statistics and Stereotypes