Lesson Plans for Teaching With Sex, Etc.
Sex, Etc. is written by teens, for teens and is a powerful tool to help teach comprehensive sexuality education for grades 8-12.
In order to maintain the high quality of Sex, Etc. magazine, lesson plans and other Answer resources, lesson plans are available to non-subscribers for a small fee.
Each lesson plan is mapped to the National Sexuality Education Standards. We recommend that you read each lesson carefully in order to decide if it is a good match for your community and curriculum. Topics include:
- puberty, body image and anatomy
- abstinence, sexual decision making, communication, relationships and sexual behaviors
- STD and HIV/AIDS prevention, getting tested, treatment and condom use
- birth control methods, pregnancy prevention and pregnancy options, such as adoption or abortion
- gender roles, sexual orientation and lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender issues
- dating violence, sexual abuse and rape