Register for Online Workshops and Webinars
Through Answer’s high-quality online workshops and webinars, adults can learn to provide the information teens need and deserve to be healthy and informed. Register today to learn how you can be more effective in providing essential, sometimes life-saving, information to the young people you work with.
How to Register for a Training
1. Choose from our interactive online workshops and webinars to the left.
2. Add a training to your cart by clicking Add to Cart.
3. It's checkout time. Click the Checkout button in the upper right hand corner of any training description page.
4. Review your order for accuracy. If you have a promo code, enter it and click Apply Promo Code to apply a discount. Click Checkout when complete.
5. Enter your Answer website login information, if you've registered for a training with us before. Or create a new account if this is your first time registering.
6. Select your payment method and provide billing information. Credit card, check or purchase orders are accepted.
7. Congrats! You've registered for a training. Please check your e-mail for important details, including info on how to access your online workshop or webinar.
Canceling Your Registration
Registration can be cancelled up to 7 days prior to the date of training. No credit or refund will be given for cancellations made less than 7 days in advance.
Webinar Login Information
Webinar login information is sent approximately 24 hours prior to the webinar. Please read this information fully and completely.
If you do not receive webinar login information via e-mail, please contact us.
Online Workshop Registration Information
Online workshop registration information is sent via e-mail once a week on Friday, regardless of the day you registered. Workshops must be completed within 30 day of receiving login information.
If you do not receive online workshop registration information via e-mail, please contact us.